Thursday, September 28, 2017

Coolio Predictions for the Future Earth

SEPTEMBER 25th, 2017




Congratulations on making it to round two!
You are a very tolerant person!


Anyways, it's Monday. Don't ask why I'm here writing this instead of doing my schoolwork. Like I've mentioned, I'm here when I'm bored out of my mind. So expect me on weekdays, during school hours.
Over the weekend my younger brother and I were very productive. We played several soccer games on the PS3 version of FIFA, upgraded our cars in Need for Speed, and even constructed a few roller coaster rides in Minecraft. I feel so proud.






Anyways, the title.








I've recently watched some interesting videos from the Youtube channels RealLifeLore, MostAmazingTop10, and BeeShock about predictions for the future.
Professional futuristics (or whatever they call those scientists who map out the future world based on data and stuff) have a lot to say about real-life Tomorrowland, and as I watched the videos I thought, hey, why not make that my next blog? I mean, if I think it's interesting, so will you.
And maybe you can use this information to trick your friends into thinking you're actually from the future, as you describe the new world to them. Drop a comment if you want a realistic-sounding "from the future confession". I've got your script.








Anyways, regardless of your reasons for reading about them--here are some things that are expected to happen in the next thirty or so years! Some of them are pretty scary, and some of them are awesome.











2020-

- Saddi Arabia's Judduh Tower will be completed and named the world's new tallest structure


-The first ever Space Hotel, which will house up to 6 very wealthy guests among the stars, will be worked on.


-Personal household robots, which have already (2017) been officially launched in some countries, will start becoming popular


2023-

-the rights to the earliest Mickey Mouse cartoons will expire thanks to a current US copyright law


-A cure for cancer should be officially launched and operating


2024-

-a NASA-like company will launch a rocket carrying cargo to mars If everything goes according to plans, that same NASA-like company will start the very first manned mission to mars!


2027-

Ten years from now (2017), those men are scheduled to arrive at Mars!




2037-

Back on Earth, we might see the first summer ever without ice and snow in the Arctic region.

2040-

-the sale of all gasoline-using vehicles will be banned in France




-A super goo which is already (2017) being invented will instantly stop both external and internal bleeding once spread over the wound

2042-

-the world will have a population of about 9 billion


-we will have to produce at lease 50% more food, so bugs might be on your plates more often than steaks

2044-

-J.R.R Tolkein's books, including the Lord of the Rings series, will lose their godlike value.


-Replacing audiobook and document downloads will be brainwave downloading, which means that instead of learning the French language over years you can download it into the right part of your brain

2045-

Artificial Intelligence is thought to reach outstanding technological heights, exceeding human intelligence.




3D printing is said to be a household object, and able to print out nearly anything, from figurines to stools to proper working organs.

2050-

-self-driving cars will be as normal as kids loving candy


-Due to limited access to drinkable water and other problems, people may start living and working on Mars (for a price, of course)




Hope you enjoyed it!


Until next post, I guess.


*salute*

























4 comments:

  1. Sorry if wide spaces annoy you. I just...felt like adding a bunch of space (JK I'm lying I have no idea how that happened)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need a script...
    STOP FAKING!!
    I know its not really you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you do to the body?
      ;-;
      :(

      Delete
    2. Sent Kawiria's body to the future. Not telling which year.
      mwa ha ha ha..

      Delete